The Micro IIIS Uncooled Thermal Camera Core is specially designed for applications that are more sensitive to size and power consumption. It supports a variety of serial communications and video output interfaces, and has a wealth of user expansion components. At the same time, various lightweight infrared lenses are available. The thermal imaging type products can provide complete infrared imaging solutions for various small handheld telescopes, helmet night vision equipment, light UAV systems, and multi-light fusion photoelectric products. The temperature measurement type products can be used in industrial temperature measurement, electric power temperature measurement, security temperature measurement and machine vision and other fields.
Spectral band: 8μm～14μm
Pixel pitch: 12μm
Array size: 384×288 640×512
Weight (without lens): 20g±3g
1. Cherry Core, Original Design:
- It has an ultra-small size (26×26×22mm) and a regular shape. The optical center coincides with the geometric center. The size of a cherry makes it easier to integrate.
- Light weight (20g) empowers light UAV, small handheld observation devices, and machine vision equipment.
- Low power consumption (full frame rate 50Hz power consumption<700mW) brings great technical advantages for the heat dissipation of the system.
2. From range to precision, meet the needs of integrators:
- Wide-range temperature measurement (-20°C~+550°C) is suitable for various industrial application scenarios, easy to deal with.
- High temperature measurement accuracy (±3°C or ±3%) meets the needs of temperature measurement applications in various industrial scenarios.
- When observing high-speed moving targets or targets with rapid temperature changes, high frame frequency (50Hz) brings smooth video without stuck, improving detection efficiency and data reliability.
- High sensitivity (0.04°C) provides high-definition images and can distinguish more details or detect farther targets.
- Using InfiRay latest fifth-generation infrared image processing algorithm, it can still take into account the visualization of image details when outputting accurate temperature data.
3. Interface, temperature measurement mode, environmental directives, secondary development, everything you want is available
- Abundant data interfaces (5 types) adapt to more platforms, reducing the R&D cycle and costs.
- 6 temperature measurement modes assist engineers to conduct more professional and comprehensive temperature analysis without missing any abnormal temperature points.
- Comply with the requirements of RoHS green environmental protection directive, export worry-free.
- Provide SDK development kit, support language, user-defined crosshairs, improve practicability and reality, and achieve customer advantages;
|Module||Micro IIIS 384||Micro IIIS 384(radiometric)||Micro IIIS640||Micro IIIS 640(radiometric)||Micro III 256L|
|Detector Type||VOx Uncooled Infrared FPA|
|Frame Rate||50Hz /25Hz||25Hz|
|Polarity||Blackhot / whitehot||/|
|Digital Zoom||1.0~4.0×continuous zoom（in 0.1× increment）||/|
|Expansion boards support 3.5～18VDC||/|
|Typical Supply Voltage||4VDC||5VDC|
|Power Protection||Over-voltage/Under-voltage/Reverse Connection||/|
|Typical Consumption@25℃||Excluding expansion board||≤0.6W||≤0.7W||≤0.35W|
|Including expansion board||≤0.8W||≤0.9W||/|
|Video Output||Analog video||1 channel PAL||/|
|MIPI 4lane||MIPI 2lane/8bit LVCMOS|
|Serial Communication Interface||RS-232||/|
|Temperature Measurement Function|
|Measuring Range||-20℃～+150℃, +100℃~+550℃||-20℃～+550℃|
|Measuring Accuracy||±3℃ or ±3% of reading（The larger value shall prevail）@ ambient temperature of -20℃~60℃|
|Measuring Tools||Spot, line, Area||/|
|Weight (without lens and expansion board)||20g±3g||/|
|Size (without lens)||26mm × 26mm×22mm||/|
|Operating Temperature||-40℃～+80℃(-20℃～+60℃ for radiometric function)||-20℃～+60℃|
|Vibration||6.06g, Random vibration, all axial direction||/|
|Shock||80g, 4ms, Final peak sawtooth wave, 3 axial 6 direction||/|