- Night Vision Infrared Camera
- Consumer Thermal Camera
- Thermal Temperature Camera
- Thermal Security Camera and Fire Scanner
- Automotive Thermal Camera
- Thermal Imaging Search and Rescue Camera
- LRF Module and Handheld Laser Rangefinder
- Infrared Detector
- Thermal Module
- Microwave Radar
What Advantages Do InfiRay Thermal Cameras Have in Monitoring Hazardous Waste Storage?
The hazardous waste warehouse temporarily stores and processes the hazardous wastes. Due to heat accumulated by spontaneous combustion, frictions, and pressures, spontaneous chemical reactions between wastes, and methane gathering, potential fire can be caused, severely endangering safe production.
Traditional monitoring methods can hardly identify subtle leakage of wastes and the temperature changes caused by the chemical reaction of different wastes. Thermal cameras can monitor the temperature of hazardous waste warehouses in an all-weather manner, and linkage alarm of multiple devices is supported for processing the accident as there is a sign of it, effectively preventing the fire from happening.
I. Main Applications of Thermal Cameras in Monitoring Hazardous Waste Storage
1. Monitoring hazardous waste storage
Thermal cameras with hazardous chemical storage safety monitoring software are used for the fire prevention of hazardous wastes in the storage. Automatic online temperature measurement is implemented, with no manpower needed. Linkage alarms with multiple devices are supported, to produce real-time alarms of high-temperature points in the workshop, promptly preventing fire.
II. Unique Advantages of Thermal Cameras in Monitoring Hazardous Waste Storage
1. Easy to use: It is easy to install and use. Explosion-proof shells of multiple specifications are available to reduce the impact of the environment on the device service life.
2. Remote monitoring: Online remote monitoring and control enable networked operation of multiple devices through background software, thus reducing the cost of onsite personnel monitoring
3. Wide measurement range: The wide measurement range from -20°C to +550°C is supported, effectively adapting to the hazardous waste treatment and storage procedure in different environment
4. Professional software: Safety monitoring software for hazardous chemical storage is equipped, which is professional, and its functions can be customized in accordance with customer's requirements
5. Multi-level alarm: Linkage alarms are supported by the fire prevention module, which is connected to the multi-level alarm control box to provide the multi-level alarm signal. In this way, fire alarms are efficiently provided
III. Recommended Models
1. AT31F/61F Thermal Camera
Support automatic focusing and fixed installation. No personnel need to enter the hazardous waste warehouses for setup adjustment
Equipped with explosion-proof shells for the device to be used in different environment in the hazardous waste warehouse
Support configurations of the automatic alarms for prompt reporting of fire in the warehouse
2. AT31/61/61P Thermal Camera
Support electrical focusing for clear display of near and far objects in the warehouse
Support networking of multiple devices through professional software to fully cover the hazardous waste warehouse
Support secondary development to easily connect to the control system in the plant
3. AT20 Thermal Camera
Support dual-spectrum display for more direct monitoring in the warehouse
Small volume and easy installation for multiple scenarios
Software-based networking of multiple devices, implementing unified display and overall control
IV. System Software
The hazardous waste warehouse monitoring software is recommended.
1. Support networked display: Multiple online measurement devices can be networked. A unique number and a unique name are specified for each device to facilitate the identification and viewing of the location of each hazardous chemical
2. Support freely setting a point, line, or area for measurement, and separate temperature data in multiple areas
3. Support linkage alarms for the fire prevention module, which is connected to the multi-level alarm control box to provide the multi-level alarm signal. In this way, fire alarms are efficiently provided
4. Support export of alarm records & analysis on measured temperature for subsequent record viewing
V. How Can I Produce a Thermal Image of Premium Quality?
Please refer to the following suggestions for using a thermal camera to produce a thermal image of premium quality:
1. Due to the impact of the high temperature and strong corrosiveness in the application scenario on the devices, explosion-proof shells are required for the temperature measurement devices, and protection measures are needed for cables;
2. Select thermal cameras with high thermal sensitivity for scenarios with a small regional temperature difference;
3. Select products or levels of proper measurement ranges for different scenarios and temperatures;
4. Use automatic measurement first, and then enable the temperature width stretch function. Manually set the temperature width to the minimum and include the previously measured temperature range to enrich the image details.