- Night Vision Infrared Camera
- Consumer Thermal Camera
- Thermal Temperature Camera
- Thermal Security Camera
- Automotive Thermal Camera
- Thermal Imaging Search and Rescue Camera
- LRF Module and Handheld Laser Rangefinder
- Infrared Detector
- Thermal Module
How to Turn Your Smartphone into Thermal imager in Just 3 Seconds
Thermal imaging technology has been around for decades, but it used to be a luxury reserved for law enforcement and industrial applications. However, with advancements in technology and the widespread availability of smartphones, the thermal imager is now accessible to the general public. Are you interested in turning your smartphone into a thermal imager? Well, you're in luck because it's possible to do so in just three seconds! In this article, we'll guide you through the process of converting your smartphone into a thermal imager.
Step 1: Download a Thermal imager App
The first step in turning your smartphone into a thermal imager is to download a thermal imager app. There are several options available in the App Store or Google Play, or you can scan the QR code in the manual to get the APP package. Before downloading an app, it's important to check if it's compatible with your smartphone. Some thermal imager apps only work with specific phone models or operating systems. Take the InfiRay Xinfrared P2 Pro as an example, there are two ways to install the App.
Option 1: Open Google Store and search for P2 Pro
Option 2: Open Apple Store and search for Thermal P2.
This APP is currently only applicable to P2 and P2Pro, and not applicable to other thermal imaging camera for smartphone.
Step 2: Attach a Thermal Imager Device
After downloading the app, you must connect a thermal imager device to your smartphone. Check the world's smallest thermal camera for smartphone.The thermal imager can be attached to your phone's charging port or connected to a smartphone via an extension cable, which allows you to plug your tiny thermal imager device into places where your phone doesn't fit easily.
You can connect InfiRay Xinfrared P2 Pro directly to the phone
Step 3: Launch the App and Start Imaging
Once you've downloaded the app and attached the thermal imager device, you're ready to start imaging. Launch the app and start capturing thermal images. You can use the app to adjust the color palette, temperature range, and DIY color bar to get the best possible thermal images. The handy module also allows your smartphone to record videos and take photos of your thermal images.
The APP of InfiRay Xinfrared P2 Pro is user-friendly and easy to use
Benefits of Using a Smartphone Thermal imager
There are many benefits to using a smartphone thermal imager:
1. Cost-Effective: Thermal imagers can cost thousands of dollars, but thermal imager devices for smartphones are available for under $500. Check the amazing price of InfiRay Xinfrared P2 Pro thermal camera for smartphones.
2. Portable: A smartphone thermal imager is small and portable, making it easy to carry around and use on-the-go. You can take it with you on home inspections, camping trips, or hunting expeditions.
3. User-Friendly: Smartphone thermal imager apps are user-friendly and easy to navigate, making it simple to capture high-quality thermal images. Most apps have intuitive interfaces and provide real-time temperature readings.
4. Multifunctional: Some smartphone thermal imager come with additional features, such as magnetic micro lens, helping engineers find out the minutest of structural problems.
The high portability of InfiRay Xinfrared P2 Pro makes it suitable for more application scenarios in daily life.
In conclusion, converting your smartphone into a thermal imager is a quick and easy way to access thermal imaging technology. By downloading an app and attaching a thermal imager device to your phone, you can capture high-quality thermal images and videos. Smartphone thermal imager is cost-effective, portable, user-friendly, and multifunctional, making it a versatile tool for a wide range of applications. From home inspections and energy audits to wildlife observation, smartphone thermal imager has many practical uses. So why not try it out and see for yourself the benefits of this innovative technology?