- Night Vision Infrared Camera
- Consumer Thermal Camera
- Thermal Temperature Camera
- Thermal Security Camera and Fire Scanner
- Automotive Thermal Camera
- Thermal Imaging Search and Rescue Camera
- LRF Module and Handheld Laser Rangefinder
- Infrared Detector
- Thermal Module
- Microwave Radar
Application of Thermal Imaging Equipment on Railways
Ⅰ. Understand thermal imaging equipment
With the continuous development and expansion of the railway industry, the proportion of electrified railways is increasing. Power traction has the characteristics of high horsepower, high speed, low energy consumption, and high efficiency. In the section using electric traction, the transportation capacity is significantly improved. The widespread use of electrified railways has led to more and more equipment on the railway system. The railway system is a huge and complex transportation system, and safety and reliability testing has become an important issue at present.
Infrared thermal imaging equipment can perform predictive maintenance of various equipment in the railway system, and can perform state maintenance in a short period of time without downtime to ensure safe operation, so as to ensure that all operating electrical equipment has no latent potential. It can effectively prevent the occurrence of fire and unexpected shutdown, save 50% to 90% of the cost, and effectively prevent the occurrence of fire. The main application points of thermal imaging equipment in electrified railways include: power supply system detection, vehicle detection, pass number system detection, etc.
Ⅱ. Thermal imaging equipment on railways
1. Transformer heating detection: Due to blockage of oil pipelines, current loss, internal abnormalities, and poor iron core insulation, it is very easy to cause the transformer box to heat up. Thermal imaging equipment can detect overheating of the transformer box to ensure that the transformer box is always in Normal temperature to avoid damage to the transformer due to excessive temperature.
2. Overheating detection of catenary: catenary connectors are susceptible to overheating due to external factors. In severe cases, power supply will be interrupted, causing train outages. The main reason for overheating of catenary connectors is oxidation corrosion. Through thermal imaging equipment, it can be ensured that the train can monitor the temperature changes and abnormal temperature points of the catenary connectors in real time during the process of non-stop operation, so as to ensure the normal operation of the catenary.
3. Train axle heating detection: When the temperature of the axle is higher than the ambient temperature of 40 ℃, it must be replaced immediately, otherwise it will damage the bearing strength and the performance of the brake pads, resulting in an accident. Infrared thermal imaging equipment can detect overheated axles in time through non-contact measurement to avoid driving accidents due to excessive axle temperatures. Using thermal imaging equipment, the axle needs to be detected after the train enters the station, and every time the temperature is found to be too high, it needs to be recorded and marked.
4. Temperature measurement and detection of equipment in the computer room: The computer room responsible for information processing and exchange is the data transmission center of the entire information network project. In the computer room, according to statistics, under the condition of the reference temperature, the reliability of the computer increases every 10 ℃. down 25%. The use of thermal imaging equipment can detect abnormal temperature rise points of electrical equipment in real time, which is efficient and accurate, and can be used as key evidence for maintenance.