- Night Vision Infrared Camera
- Consumer Thermal Camera
- Thermal Temperature Camera
- Thermal Security Camera
- Automotive Thermal Camera
- Thermal Imaging Search and Rescue Camera
- LRF Module and Handheld Laser Rangefinder
- Infrared Detector
- Thermal Module
Red Dot Design Award Winner: User Needs Drive the Innovation of InfiRay 1.3-Megapixel Thermal Camera
Abstract: The award-winning S1280 Thermal Camera showcases IRay's dedication to design excellence and innovation.
The 2023 German Red Dot Design Award, also known as the Oscars in the design world, recently revealed its winners following fierce competition and strict selection. With its distinctively creative and top-notch design, the InfiRay Yaoguang S1280 Thermal Camera with a resolution of 1.3 megapixels stood out in the competition among other preeminent entrants, and ultimately won the 2023 Red Dot Design Award for Product Design.
InfiRay has always been extremely stringent in requirements for product design and quality control. "The award-winning S1280 Thermal Camera shows how the beauty of industrial product design has extended to many aspects of our lives, and also demonstrates InfiRay's commitment to design excellence and innovation." The product manager of InfiRay S1280 Thermal Camera said, "This award proves that our user-driven innovation is right!"
1.3-megapixel Yaoguang S1280 Thermal Camera
Explore the Ultimate Infrared World
(1) Yaoguang S1280 is a flagship thermal camera equipped with the self-developed InfiRay® VOx infrared detector that is powered by Chinese self-made chips. It is also IRay's first portable high-performance thermal camera with 1280×1024 resolution.
(2) S1280 adopts Matrix IV intelligent image algorithm and AI-Temp precision temperature measuring algorithm, providing clearer infrared images and more precise temperature measurement.
(3) In addition to its fully customized operating system, intelligent applications & miscellaneous features, S1280 is equipped with a 5.5-inch adjustable display, and a rotatable handle, offering an improved ergonomics experience.
Attentive Upgrades Make Work Easier
(1) S1280 Thermal Camera supports Wi-Fi projection and video streaming on PCs and mobile devices via FTP/HTTP protocol, allowing users to transmit data in various ways.
(2) 5.5-inch flip touch screen and 1920 × 1080 OLED viewfinder, providing clearer field observation views.
(3) Supports OTA upgrade, QC3.0/PD fast charging protocol, and GPS, offering simplified operation and improved user experience.
(4) The center of gravity of the lens is close to that of the device, so users only need to flip the screen, not the lens, with stable center of gravity, offering a comfortable holding experience.
(5) Classic SLR camera design with fixed lens, ensuring higher reliability and improved ergonomics.
As a leader in uncooled infrared chips, InfiRay always puts user needs first, and makes innovations targeting user pain points. InfiRay keeps developing thermal cameras that meet users' needs, to provide brand new experiences for industrial users!