The Industrial Temperature Measurement and Monitoring System is an integrated software used in conjunction with temperature monitoring devices to meet the basic temperature measurement and monitoring requirements. Functions:
1. Device management: Group management and addition of devices
2. Preview: Regular preview, view, round inspection preview, PTZ control, manual image capture and video recording
3. Alarm center: Configure alarms and view alarms
4. Temperature measurement center: Measurement records and measurement statistics
5. Electronic map: Add a map and configure the points to be monitored
6. User management
7. System configuration
Ruitan Thermography Analysis System (Ruitan for short) is a professional temperature measurement software for PC, which has the function of device management, real-time analysis, material management, off-line analysis, alarm management and temperature data analysis. Matching with multiple series of hardware products manufactured by IRay Technology, Ruitan can provide professional and accurate temperature monitoring and intelligent analysis in several kinds of industrial and lab scenarios, release hardware capabilities and facilitate the actual business.
1. Device configuration and management. Manage the devices and change the device parameters.
2. Real-time analysis and monitoring. Connect with the devices via cables, USB and Wi-Fi, perform temperature measurement analysis , abnormality alarm and alarm linkage, temperature acquisition and analysis and image/video capture on real-time images. The software supports simultaneous analysis and monitoring for 4 devices at most.
3. Off-line analysis. Perform several kinds of analysis on image/videos captured by handheld or on-line cameras, and generate professional temperature measurement reports quickly.