- Autonomous Vehicle
To sense, detect and identify any obstacle, whether it is at a distance of one meter or one kilometer,
in all weather conditions and any time of the day or night.
Assist drivers during driving in all-weather conditions, day or night. Ensure driver’s awareness
of danger through fog,smoke, and dust and avoid glare disturbance while passing each other.
- In-cabin comfort management
InfiRay® thermal cameras can be used to sense driver and passenger activity and reaction to adjust heating,
ventilation and air conditioning accordingly, as well as to monitor seats that are being occupied.
- Micro Ⅱ Thermal Imaging Module
- LT Temperature Measurement Module
- FT Alarming Thermal Imaging Module
- Micro Ⅲ Thermal Imaging Module
- Phoenix Cooled MWIR Imaging Module
- 10μm-Uncooled Infrared Detector
- 12μm-Uncooled Infrared Detector
- 17μm-Uncooled Infrared Detector
24 Hours Hotline：